If you're an individual working with us on personal brand or career coaching, please review the following:
- Process: Each coaching or client relationship starts with a phone intake session. There's no cost and it's an opportunity to learn if we can best help you and if you want to work with us. We'll cover process, fees and any other questions you may have. If you're interested in moving forward, we'll send a draft contract that meets your budget needs for your review. Once you review and approve, we'll get started.
- Options: We're flexible! We work with clients in many ways including through single sessions, packages of multiple sessions and on a retainer basis.
- References: References are available, but please be patient with us. Given the confidentiality of our work, all references require express consent from the client.
- Confidentiality: exaqueo operates under a strict confidentiality clause which is important since so much of our business comes from referrals. We will not share any information about you or your career with anyone else. Both exaqueo and the client will sign a contract with this clause included before work begins.
- Fees: For individual career coaching and personal brand work, exaqueo charges a fee of $190/hour. For individual clients, all fees are due at the end of each session and are payable by credit card.
- Appointments: Appointments are scheduled via email or in person after each completed session. Contact us for initial inquiries and we will contact you for more information and to set-up an appointment. Appointments canceled within 24 or fewer hours of the scheduled appointment are charged 40% of the appointment cost.
- Client Commitment: Career coaching and brand management are services that require the full involvement of the client. If at any time, exaqueo deems that the client is not willing to partner effectively or work in a productive manager, exaqueo reserves the right to terminate the relationship immediately.
- Referrals: We provide coaching services--we are not licensed psychologists or medical practitioners. So there may be cases where exaqueo is not equipped to best service a client and we may recommend you work with another practitioner.