We get our hands dirty building client solutions brick by brick.
Our team isn't afraid to go all in and do whatever it takes to get our work done. exaqueo is a place for people who like autonomy and want ownership of their work and life but are focused enough to eliminate distractions when it’s time to work.
exaqueo is a virtual, flexible company. We're headquartered in Charleston, SC but our consultants work from all over the United States. We get our work done when our clients need it, but we’re flexible on how, when and where. This allows us to deliver great work with expert, practiced consultants that is more cost efficient.
EMPLOYER BRAND CONSULTANT AND PROJECT MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
exaqueo, a workforce consultancy, is growing and we’re seeking a new employer brand consultant and project manager. This is a virtual role but the consultant must be based in the United States.
We specialize in building cultures, employer brands and talent strategies for high-growth and mature companies. Our engagements range from full-scale employer brand development to culture and recruiting strategy to full creative and digital execution. We’re known for our workforce research and almost every engagement we complete has a research component. We're also known for our approach to employer brand strategy--it's holistic, cutting-edge and the most mature approach available.
In this role, you’ll be working with our clients who come to us for our specific expertise in employer brand and talent strategy. You’ll develop a rapport and build trust with them and help to grow additional project work. You will help gather and analyze workforce research to provide clients with recommendations on talent strategy and employer brand.
Your work will be balanced between helping to manage the projects we lead using our developed processes and tools and providing expert guidance and consulting in the areas where we specialize. From day to day you might be leading a kickoff with a new client, running employee focus groups, synthesizing the employer value proposition based on the workforce research we conduct or providing consulting on specific talent acquisition or employer brand strategies.
What we have to offer:
- Work variety: you’ll have your hands in a number of talent and brand challenges from tactical to strategic
- Virtual work: the opportunity to work from anywhere in the United States
- Flexible schedule: set your own hours (within our core set of hours) and work at your own pace as long as you’re meeting deadlines and available to clients when they need you
- Support: Job shadowing and training to get to know our company, our clients and our work
- A first-rate team: A close-knit, energetic, experienced and talented team committed to growing our company and to supporting each other
- Unlimited vacation: Take time off when you need it
- Innovation and expertise: we're experts in employer brand and deliver research, strategy and creative in a cutting-edge way no other firm can match
What we want in return:
- Experience: We require 5+ years of in-house (non-vendor) brand experience in a high-growth or mature company with specific experience in human resources, talent acquisition, talent management, employer brand and/or internal communications preferred
- Resume: You’ve got specific in-house recruiting, brand and talent strategy projects under your belt and can talk about the results you achieved from them
- Education and training: A college degree is required and advanced degrees in HR and business and industry certifications are a plus
- Organization: you're deadline driven and you thrive on detail-orientation and project management
- Interest: You’re passionate about the areas of HR where we do business and regularly read and stay up to date on HR, talent and employer brand trends
- Leadership: You like leading projects, teams and groups, and have experience in facilitation
- Fast learner: You have the ability to learn on the fly, get up to speed and understand direction the first time
- Fit with our team: When you read our values and work rules you think "that's exactly how I get work done"
- Relationship-building experience: your colleagues really like working with you and you gain people’s trust quickly
- Humility: you’re not too experienced or proud to help wherever it’s needed
- An interruption-free environment: you have a set place to work and when you’re working, you’re not multi-tasking or responsible for other things
- Travel: you must be able to travel about 25-35% of the time on trips ranging from 2-4 days (our team works together to make travel convenient for everyone)
- Opportunity over compensation: you value the flexibility and opportunity inherent in our business over top dollar compensation and are willing to include a salary range in your application
To apply: send your resume and a note describing (1) your experience compared to what we're looking for (2) what you find most interesting about what we do and (3) salary expectations (dollar range).
We're always eager to hear from talented candidates who want to learn more about what we do. Contact us for more information about career opportunities not listed here.