Our "Brand Like a CMO" class held in 2015 is now completed. We will be updating our learning schedule soon with new classes for 2016. Let us know what classes you need and what you're interested in learning. And learn more about our philosophy and see a sample class agenda below.
Welcome to real-time learning. Our classes aren't conferences. They are active, engaging classrooms with time to stop, think and consider how you'll apply what you've learned. They are small with no more than 30 Employer Brand, Talent Acquisition and HR leaders.
Our classes are designed for in-house professionals who have full or partial HR, employer brand, culture and/or talent acquisition responsibility for their organizations. Vendors are not permitted.
SAMPLE AGENDA FROM OUR "BRAND LIKE A CMO" CLASS (SUMMER 2015)
- 8:30 am: Kickoff and Breakfast
- 9:00 am: Foundations of Brand Equity
- 10:00 am: Building and Positioning Strong Brands
- 11:00 am: Branding Trends
- 12:30 pm: Lunch--Building a Relationship with your CMO and Brand Stakeholders
- 2:00 pm: Brand Management: Brand in Practice
- 3:30 p.m.: Brand Segmentation in Practice
- 4:30 pm: Close of Day 1
- 6:30 pm: Class Dinner
- 8:00 am: Kickoff and Breakfast
- 8:30 am: Brand Development and Research
- 10:00 am: Brand Risks and Crises
- 10:45 am: Sources of Brand Influence
- 12:00 pm: Close of Day 2