exaqueo, a workforce consultancy, is growing and we’re seeking a new employer brand strategist and engagement manager. This is a full-time, salaried, virtual role but must be based in the United States.
We specialize in building cultures, employer brands and talent strategies for high-growth and mature companies. Our engagements range from full-scale employer brand development to culture and recruiting strategy to full creative and digital execution. We’re known for our workforce research and almost every engagement we complete has a research component. We're also known for our approach to employer brand strategy--it's holistic, cutting-edge and the most mature approach available.
exaqueo is a unique place. We have a tight-knit team, flexibility and autonomy, and camaraderie that is second to none. The work is hard but we like it that way. We like the challenge of working remotely, and we are deeply committed to our clients and each other.
In this role, you’ll be working with our clients who come to us for our specific expertise in employer brand and talent strategy. You’ll develop a rapport and build trust with them and help to grow additional project work. You will help gather and analyze workforce research to provide clients with recommendations on talent strategy and employer brand. You’ll partner with our creative team to develop executions and other external vendor partners.
You’ll start every day ready to work hard. Your work will be balanced between helping to manage the projects we lead using our developed processes and tools and providing expert guidance and consulting in the areas where we specialize. From day to day you might be leading a kickoff with a new client, running employee focus groups, synthesizing the employer brand architecture based on the workforce research we conduct or providing consulting on specific talent acquisition or employer brand strategies.
You may find yourself managing challenging clients, addressing tight deadlines, and or going back to the drawing board. The work ebbs and flows--so if you’re looking for routine, we’re not the place for you. You’ll have days where you’re moving from task to task or meeting to meeting in a frantic pace. But you thrive on work like this and say ‘bring it on.’
What we have to offer:
- Work variety: you’ll have your hands in a number of talent and brand challenges from tactical to strategic
- Collaboration: A highly collaborative team where responsibility is shared; we collectively own success and work together to achieve
- Autonomy: The ability to own and be accountable for your work
- Virtual work: the opportunity to work from anywhere in the United States
- Flexible schedule: set your own hours (within our core set of hours) and work at your own pace as long as you’re meeting deadlines and available to clients when they need you
- Support: Job shadowing and training to get to know our company, our clients and our work
- A first-rate team: A close-knit, energetic, experienced and talented team committed to growing our company and to supporting each other
- Unlimited vacation: Take time off when you need it
- Innovation and expertise: we're experts in employer brand and deliver research, strategy and creative in a cutting-edge way no other firm can match
What we want in return:
- Experience: We require 5+ years of in-house (non-vendor) brand experience in a high-growth or mature company with specific experience in human resources, talent acquisition, talent management, employer brand and/or internal communications
- Resume: You’ve got specific in-house recruiting, consumer and/or employer brand and talent strategy projects under your belt and can talk about the results you achieved from them
- Education and training: A college degree is required and advanced degrees in HR and business and industry certifications are a plus
- Organization: you're deadline driven and you thrive on detail-orientation and project management
- Hard work: You welcome and embrace hard work and work with the mindset of getting the most out of every minute of the day
- Interest: You’re passionate about the areas of HR where we do business and regularly read and stay up to date on HR, talent and employer brand trends
- Leadership: You like leading projects, teams and groups, and have experience in facilitation
- Fast learner: You have the ability to learn on the fly, get up to speed and understand direction the first time
- Connect with our values: When you read our values and work rules you think "that's exactly how I get work done"
- Relationship-building experience: your colleagues really like working with you and you gain people’s trust quickly
- Humility: you’re not too experienced or proud to help wherever it’s needed
- An interruption-free environment: you have a set place to work and when you’re working, you’re not multi-tasking or responsible for other things
- Travel: you must be able to travel about 20% of the time on trips typically ranging from 1-3 days (our team works together to make travel convenient for everyone)
To apply: send your resume to email@example.com with the following: (1) how you match our must haves and requirements (2) why you want to be a part of our mission and (3) salary expectations (dollar range).