exaqueo, an employer brand consulting firm, is growing and we’re seeking a part-time marketing and communications associate. We’re looking for a high-energy, efficient marketer who’s looking to grow his/her career in marketing/communications and/or employer brand for 5-10 hours a week.
We specialize in building cultures, employer brands and talent strategies for global companies. Our engagements range from full-scale employer brand development to culture and recruiting strategy. We’re known for our workforce research and almost every engagement we complete has a research component. We’re looking for an associate who can understand what we do, learn our business quickly, and see value in our work.
In this role, you’ll be managing the day-to-day execution of marketing for our growing, high-visibility business! Your hours will be balanced between developing social media content and managing our content strategy to help drive PR opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating, finding and/or sharing relevant content through our channels and encouraging and promoting engagement on our social channels @exaqueo on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Encouraging and promoting engagement on our social channels
- Enhancing and managing yearly content calendar
- Managing blog schedule and soliciting content
- Publishing blog content
- Creating supporting visuals when requested
- Writing and scheduling social media posts in conjunction with speaking engagements or conference attendance
- Help coordinate and execute any social good efforts
- Tracking quarterly website metrics from Google Analytics
- Assist with marketing plan execution
- Other duties as requested
Director of Growth and Marketing
This is a work from home role. Some in-person meetings are required from time to time. Candidate must be located in the Charleston, SC area.