Are you a talented storyteller who has experience creating and executing brand awareness strategies and recruitment marketing campaigns? Do you have a natural ability to influence others and generate excitement?
We believe that you deserve a job you'll love, where entrepreneurship and collaboration are integral to our success. You’ll work with a caring, supportive leader and with colleagues who are excited to welcome you to the team. And, you’ll help activate our award-winning employer brand across the globe, creating your own unique impact at Baxter (and having a lot of fun along the way!).
Some of what you'll be doing:
- Build, curate and develop persona-based, candidate-centric or employee-centric content (including writing copy, designing graphics and creating videos) for internal and external media and communications)
- Create and implement brand activation and recruitment marketing strategies specific to a business unit, talent pool and geographic region across our owned, earned and paid media (e.g. careers site, review sites, programmatic advertising, SEO and more)
- Manage the region/business unit strategy and execution for our CRM, including designing and implementing email marketing campaigns, career events and landing pages
- Grow online communities (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, etc.) including sharing content, responding to comments and questions; analyzing data insights, trends, and content performance
- Empower brand ambassadors across the organization, including helping manage our employee advocacy program, creating and delivering training, toolkits and hosting workshops, and supporting training and adoption for technology platforms
What you'll bring:
- Five or more years of working experience including a minimum of two years of experience focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- Previous experience with building and optimizing multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns, including experience with a CRM and other technologies
- Creative with a strong eye for design, with experience creating graphics in Canva; outstanding attention-to-detail; impeccable writing and storytelling skills
This is the first role of its kind at Baxter, which is one of the world's largest medical device companies. Our mission is to save and sustain lives for millions of people. And no matter our role, we feel connected to this mission. This is where your work matters.