Employer Brand/Recruitment Marketing Consultant
This contingent role on the Experience and Employer Brand team will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating employer brand strategies and plans that support a compelling Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and positive candidate and employee experience. You bring a background that includes experience in digital marketing, executive communications, and visual storytelling. You understand the current employer brand landscape and have the tools and knowledge required to make a brand stand out.
Currently, virtually all Blue Shield of California employees work remotely. Candidates should be residents of California.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to redefine Blue Shield’s evolving employer brand and employee value proposition - bringing our employees’ stories to life for candidates in a compelling way.
• Develop and execute our recruitment marketing strategies that align with our hiring needs, brand and external affairs strategies, and diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
• Manage cross-format content creation, research, scheduling, and publication/delivery across a number of channels (career site, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
• Manage data reporting and identify actionable insights, analyze and share metrics for all programs at an executive level, and continuously seek to improve engagement.
• Develop an understanding of, and advocacy for, the candidate journey and implement changes that positively impact candidates.
• Maintain knowledge of the field by staying up-to-date on best practices, emerging trends, tech advancements, and benchmark comparisons to improve current systems, processes, and approaches and remain competitive in our target markets.
• A BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA is desirable.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing/communications with prior experience building and running employer brand strategies.
• Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.), campaign creation and event management
• Excellent understanding of the Talent Acquisition function – how it functions, the various roles, and interaction with the rest of Human Resources and internal customers.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Excellent cross-functional team, project and organizational leadership skills with attention to detail. Ability to influence stakeholders and decision-makers.
• Familiarity with recruitment marketing technologies (e.g., applicant tracking systems, candidate relationship marketing systems, career websites, etc.)