Are you a skilled talent attraction professional looking to make a difference in a mission focused company? Do you want to work for a brand that put people first? We’re looking for a talent attraction professional who will support, coordinate, and lead focused employer brand and attraction strategies across our firm. In this role, you will develop targeted external recruitment messaging, pilot new outreach channels, identify social engagement opportunities, and recommend go-to-market candidate attraction strategies for key talent across the globe. You’ll play a critical role, leading a team of specialists in this area, so bring your management skills.
Partnering with Talent Acquisition Leads, you’ll be responsible for developing targeted recruitment strategies and delivering tactical plans using our proven candidate attraction methodologies. Expect variety in your day-to-day projects: you may write copy for a talent community e-mail one day and work with our creative team to design a promotional material the next.
It’s an exciting time to join Booz Allen. You’ll play a key part in distinguishing Booz Allen as an employer of choice in the highly cleared technical and management consulting industry. As a recent CandE Award winner, we’re seizing new technology and techniques to strengthen our employer brand and enhance our candidate experience.
This position is located in McLean, VA; however, remote delivery will be considered. Reports to Global Talent Acquisition Leader of Candidate Attraction & Experience.
• 5 years of experience with employment branding and talent acquisition
• 3-5 years of experience managing branding assets and social presences
• 3-5 years of experience with creating and curating content
• 1-2 years of experience managing vendors and/or external partnership in Talent Acquisition
• 1-2 years of experience with people management or leadership
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently to deliver meaningful and useable strategies to stakeholders
• Ability to be a strong team player with a drive to create a collaborative, positive, and inclusive work environment
• BA or BS degree or Employer Branding or Marketing Certification in lieu of degree
NICE IF YOU HAVE:
• Experience with working in the IT industry
• Experience with working in a Fortune 500 company with a complex matrixed organization structure and business model
• Experience in working with government or security cleared talent
• Possession of excellent project management skills
• Possession of excellent presentation and consulting skills, including the ability to influence others
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.