The Enterprise Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruitment Marketing) will be responsible for developing and implementing recruitment marketing content linked to enterprise talent acquisition programs, community partnerships, college recruitment, and employer branding.
Our ideal candidate has experience in running social media campaigns, building marketing collateral, and is comfortable working in partnership with HR leaders across the organization. This role will closely support the efforts of Enterprise Talent Acquisition to implement robust high-impact programs designed to create a consistent and meaningful candidate experience.
As the Enterprise Talent Acquisition Specialist, your daily work will revolve around content creation and campaign execution for talent acquisition efforts across the enterprise. You will be responsible for developing engaging content (both visual and written) that speaks to our audience of passive job seekers nationwide, in a variety of demographics, verticals, and regions.
- Creates copy for talent attraction-focused materials within the hospitality and gaming industry
- Develops content for distribution on social media channels, career websites, and advertisement materials in alignment with employer brand voice
- Manages monthly social media content calendars, campaigns and assures that career social media pages stay relevant and up to date.
- Ensure communication of company Mission, Vision, Values through recruitment collateral copy
- Partner with Enterprise Talent Acquisition team to execute Employer Value Proposition (EVP) narrative
- Storyboarding and/or creation of recruitment videos for use on company media channels
- Conduct interviews of team members across the enterprise to feature in marketing materials
- Partner with our internal marketing team to keep channels including digital ads, recruitment social media pages, and job boards updated with the latest brand assets, EVP, and company info
- Partner with internal Studio team and Enterprise Talent Acquisition to create video and static content
- Edit internal communications for the Enterprise Talent Acquisition Team
- Write and edit external candidate email communications for use across the Enterprise
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) to write clear marketing copy promoting Caesars Entertainment as an employer of choice
- Routinely update and refresh website content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify recruitment marketing needs, content gaps, and recommend new topics
- Ensure consistency of employer brand voice
- Assist with other special projects as assigned
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience in content marketing. writing, copyediting, social media, and creating video content
- Comfortable using Sprout Social and various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Experience in content creation and graphic design
- Portfolio of published articles, social media, and/or video content
- Experience running a blog, website, and social media platforms in a high-profile business setting
- Background or strong interest in recruiting, employer branding, recruitment marketing, and HR programs helping to promote the EVP, company culture preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or digital arts is preferred but not required.
- Experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, or human resources preferred but not required.
This individual should be a creative, high-energy, hands-on professional with impeccable organizational skills, and successful multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment. Some domestic travel may be required.
Salary: $40-50k yearly plus corporate bonus potential.