- Define Employer Brand and Strategic outreach objectives and deliverables, develop communication plans, facilitate decision making, and establish and track measures of success. -Participate in the planning and implementation of all metrics relating to sourcing strategies, effective communications, candidate development, interviewing, selection, and hiring with the intention of optimizing effectiveness.
- Be a thought leader by seeking and incorporating research, best practices and external insights into program elements. Consistently and proactively look for ways to innovate and drive improvements.
- Lead, plan, organize, implement, and evaluate unique and creative sourcing strategies that drive candidate flow and support TA productivity for current and future talent needs across various regions, markets, and labor pools.
- Gain in-depth knowledge through experience with all current and trending online media, such as forums and blogs, to help meet talent acquisition requirements.
- Optimize acquisition processes through technology solutions