Kelly Services is seeking a Global Employer Brand Specialist for our top healthcare company based in Deerfield, IL.
Pay is $35 an hour
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This position is contract until the end of the year with possible extension and hire.
This position is working remotely for now but will work onsite once site reopens due to pandemic.
Employer Brand Senior Specialist, you will leverage your expertise to bring our employer brand to life through storytelling. Working closely with our Global Employer Brand Senior Manager, you will join our Strategy and Planning Team within the Global Talent Acquisition organization.
Job description and Essential Functions:
- Lead strategic engagements to bring our employer brand to life through high-quality, authentic storytelling—including selecting employees to feature, creating interview questions, interviewing employees, and writing and publishing stories
- Write in our employer brand voice across our digital ecosystem, including for our career site, employee stories, social media posts, email marketing campaigns, internal/employee-facing programs and communications, and more
- Create content (including graphics, GIFs and videos) in Canva for regional employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns
- Advise Regional TA Strategy & Planning Leads on deployment of strategies across regions, including tailoring content, campaigns and initiatives per geography, candidate personas and hiring needs
- Build and manage our global monthly editorial content calendar, from curating and creating the content to publishing/distributing
- Design, manage and execute recruitment marketing campaigns, across a range of platforms, supporting multiple business functions, operating across multiple geographies. Lead scoping and strategic calls with TA to identify campaign needs, manage the campaign and report back on success.
- Build brand ambassadors across the organization, empowering recruiters, leaders and employees to create and share authentic content that aligns with the employer brand.
- Create training programs, messaging, talking points, guides and job aids for Global TA, as needed. Host employer brand workshops and roadshows for ongoing training and development opportunities
- Assist in the management of all global employer branding channels, technology and platforms, including content strategy, development and execution activities for global career site and global media channels
- A minimum of two years of experience focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding
- Creative with a strong eye for design, with experience creating graphics in Canva
- Impeccable writing skills with a strong ability to discover and share compelling stories
- Strong interviewing skills, understanding how to craft questions to elicit responses/stories that support our content marketing strategy
- Can quickly make people feel comfortable, heard and acknowledged. High emotional intelligence and thrives in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, global environment, working with diverse colleagues.
- Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative approaches to candidate attraction.
- Previous experience thriving in a fast-paced, transformative environment with proven capability to influence change and manage effectively through ambiguity.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
- Self-motivated and has great organization and time management skills. Can respond quickly to emails without sacrificing grammar, clarity, or empathy. Is comfortable jumping on the phone when needed.
- Prior experience in recruiting a plus.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- At least two to five years of recent and relevant experience
- Experience with Canva, Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses attention to detail, storytelling ability, relationship building, creative, and passionate
Apply today for immediate consideration for open positions!
Please note - these positions are being recruited for by a virtual Kelly recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.