Who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
The Employer Brand team sits within Talent Acquisition, responsible for building an authentic global employer brand to tell the world about what it’s really like to work for lululemon. This work is extremely cross-functional in nature, and our small-but-mighty team works fast and needs to be resourceful and creative to accomplish our goals to support our people all over the world.
As the Employer Brand Specialist, you’re a talented storyteller and will help activate our employer brand internally and externally and amplify employee stories. If you have talent marketing experience, enjoy designing and leading multi-channel campaigns, and are passionate about helping others succeed, this could be the perfect role for you.
A day in the life:
- Build, curate, and develop content (including writing copy, designing graphics, and creating videos) for internal and external media and communications
- Create and implement employer brand activation and recruitment marketing strategies specific to a business unit, talent pool, and geographic region across our owned, earned, and paid media that are underpinned by our employer brand strategy to drive awareness to attract talent
- Improve, coordinate, and manage our existing employer brand channels and platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed/Glassdoor, MyGwork, etc
- Measure and analyze data insights, trends, and content performance and create reports to better understand what impact our work is having and use these insights to influence the evolution of our employer brand
- Provide cross-functional communication support as needed including distribution list management, calendar management, and key internal communications
- Ensure that all employer brand and talent marketing activity support the attraction of a diverse pipeline of talent in line with our Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Action (IDEA) objectives.
- You’ve experience focused on employer branding, content development, and event management
- You’ve experience working with technology tools related to talent marketing tools, social media and reporting
- You’re highly organized, naturally collaborative, and able to easily switch between strategy and execution
- Innovative, curious, and focused on personal growth and development
- Leads through the company’s core values of: honesty, courage, personal responsibility, connection, entrepreneurship, fun and inclusion
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.