About the Role:
In this role, you will position Panorama Education as an employer of choice, a critical point to driving applicant flow and attracting experienced professionals to the business through the delivery of social recruitment marketing, digital media and employer branding. You will also evaluate internal and external data to analyze Panorama’s employee value proposition for prospective and current team members, working closely with talent acquisition, marketing, and other key stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- Lead the creative development and execution of programs and campaigns that includes research, employment branding, recruitment marketing, targeted media, collateral, and optimized career site to develop a consistent, inclusive brand voice that aligns with our company values.
- Create candidate outreach programs and assist the team with candidate contact and process.
- Build and maintain talent acquisition dashboard, reporting and metrics for talent acquisition.
- Support creation to execution of all recruitment marketing. Compose and edit candidate-facing content.
- Develop and support the execution of progressive recruitment strategies that create talent pipelines.
- Identify sources that support and align with our DEI priorities leading to an increased pipeline of diverse candidates with all relevant digital and social channels promoting Panorama as an employer of choice.
- Research and recommend new innovations, technologies and systems solutions to attract active and passive candidates.
- Provide training on effective use of social media for recruiting and professional branding and develop employee advocacy programs focused on employer branding.
- Develop, track and measure ROI of campaigns.
- Track source of hire and various digital job posting platforms, managing vendor relationships and the optimization of job placements.
- Create and build on data-driven success metrics and provide analysis for diversity & inclusion.
- Keep up-to-date on the current industry landscape highlighting emerging trends and insights.
Develop content for a variety of channels including social, web, blog, print, video etc.
- 1-3 years experience in digital strategy, social media, advertising, communications, community management, and/or marketing
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Experience with data analytics, report and presentation creation
- Understanding of how to work with, manage, and develop content
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Solid project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects under tight timelines
- Ability to succeed and self-motivate in a remote team
- Previous experience in employer branding/recruitment marketing is a plus!