Our Content Strategist & Project Manager is equal parts human capital consultant, project manager, and client advisor. They are responsible for the client experience, and ensures Stories Inc. is providing high-quality content that solves important business problems, such as employer branding, onboarding, and culture communication. Stories Inc. Content Strategists & Project Managers have the creativity and consultative experience to identify client needs and opportunities using our current solutions, and beyond. Above all, this person creates a fantastic experience for our clients and develops client relationships that form the foundation of repeat opportunities.
As a Content Strategist & Project Manager you will:
- Provide an outstanding experience to all of our clients, earned through fantastic, predictable communication and value-added consulting throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop great relationships with all professional levels within an organization, across all functions, no matter the industry.
- Manage content projects from start to finish including client onboarding, production logistics, interviewing employee storytellers, and crafting content that showcases employee stories.
- Use your creativity and knowledge of what resonates with candidates and employees to script video content, write blog posts, and create other meaningful employee story content.
- Collaborate with the Post-Production team to enable them to do their best work in editing and delivering final content.
- Measure the effectiveness of our solutions after client implementation and make adjustments as needed to the product and future projects.
- Understand and advise clients on the best business applications for our products and services.
- Develop leading practices for uncovering meaningful DIB culture stories.
- Support Business Development staff with creative and strategic outlines as part of the RFP, estimate and proposal process.
- Develop written documentation such as strategic briefs, proposals, RFPs, presentations and client case studies.
Why work at this job, at Stories Inc.
- You have the opportunity to help us build an even better Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging offering in the market.
- Be appreciated all day, every day, for your great work.
- The other project team members are motivated, great at what they do, and wonderful to work with.
- Everyone who works here really cares about doing great work and serving customers the right way. We have big goals, but they never get in the way of doing the right thing.
- Flexible work schedule with the expectation you’re living your life fully (unlimited and untracked vacation time). Four day work weeks (Fridays off year-round).
- Benefits, 401K match, flexibility of working from home.
Is this you?
- You talk intelligently and passionately to anyone, in any industry, about business strategy, employer branding, and recruitment.
- You have a passion for creating and fostering inclusive work environments and communicating diversity, inclusion, and belonging messages.
- You have developed corporate diversity, inclusion and belonging programs. You continuously learn about the latest research and best practices related to creating inclusive cultures.
- You have a referenceable history of meeting tight deadlines and delivering above and beyond for clients.
- You love to solve business problems and deliver excellent service, as evidenced by repeat business from clients.
- You are an experienced storyteller who can share examples of content you’ve created to communicate culture.
- You are an excellent writer and presenter, and have the ability to build real and natural rapport and relationships easily.
- You really care: you’re constantly testing, thinking, teaching, and learning.
- You have editor-like attention to detail in all outreach and content development (emails, presentations, written and video content).