- August, 2013: Why Talent Can Make or Break Your Startup, Scarlet Startups, Rutgers University
- October, 2013: Recruiting Trends, Las Vegas, NV
Our founder, Susan LaMotte often finds herself sharing a unique perspective with audiences around the world. Her experience on the inside as an HR executive coupled with her pioneering model connecting culture + brand + talent is a different way to look at human capital. She specializes in keynotes and interactive sessions on developing and maintaining culture, employer brand, social recruiting and the role of talent in growing a business–early stage, startup and high-growth.
Contact exaqueo for details on how to customize an event, presentation or working session exactly to the needs of your group or audience.
- “I think your session was one of the best, hands down. The buzz on it was amazing.”
- “Thank you for your phenomenal presentation. You have outstanding stage presence and what you said really sunk in with attendees. I cannot thank you enough for prepping for the presentation, and delivering it so beautifully.”
- “Thanks again for serving as our keynote for the recruiter conference. You were stellar both in your presentation and the discussions.”
SELECTED PAST EVENTS:
- Strategic Talent Acquisition 2013 (HCI): Susan moderated a panel on digital interviewing and technology.
- Influence HR: Focusing on selling into HR functions, Susan gave a presentation on the psychology of selling.
- Pinstripe Client Summit (Invitation Only), Milwaukee, WI
- Recruiting Innovation Summit, San Francisco, CA
- Human Capital Connection, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- BAFT-IFSA, Naples, FL
- DriveThru HR, BlogTalk Radio
- HRMAC Talent Acquisition and the Digital Movement, Chicago, IL
- How Engaged, Social Talent Communities Can Change the Face of Recruiting Strategy webcast, Brazen Careerist/HCI
- Wabash Entrepreneurial Summit: Susan keynoted the Summit for aspiring entrepreneurs across Indiana.
- The Washington Center: Spring 2013 Boot Camp: Hundreds of college students heard straight talk career advice from Susan and other panelists.
- NPR and Twitter Live Job Search Chat: Susan joined NPR and Twitter recruiting leaders in a career advice and job search chat on Twitter.
- It’s a Brand Revolution: Susan joined the Northwest Recruiters Association (NWRA) to talk about why brands matter and how to draw a link between consumer, employer and personal brands.
- Strengthening Your Employer Brand Through Your Employees’ Personal Brand: Susan led a pre-conference workshop on Personal Branding for the Fall ERE Expo.
- Through the Candidate’s Eyes: Susan led a webinar with Talent Technology on how to create a Better Candidate Experience.
- A Day of Foster.ly on Choosing a Co-Founder and Hiring Right geared for entrepreneurs and start-ups. (The keynote speaker was the first CTO for the United States of America!)
- Vanderbilt University: Susan keynotes the MBA Recruiters Social Media Conference in Nashville, TN, an invite only conference for recruiters who hire MBAs.
- Build Your Talent Networks to Ensure Recruitment Success: Susan led a webinar for Talent Technology to on how to Build and Create Talent Networks. If you’re a recruiter or recruiting leader you won’t want to miss this one. Listen to the recording.
- Minnesota Recruiters Conference: Susan headed to General Mills HQ in Minnesota to talk Employer Brand with the Twin Cities recruiting community.
- Delivering on Your Employer Brand Promise: Susan led a webinar for Talent Technology on how to deliver the promise through recruitment marketing. Listen to the recording.
- Drive Thru HR Blog Talk Radio: Susan joined host William Tincup on the role of employer brand and why HR and Marketing need to work closely together.
- Owen Graduate School of Management: Susan keynoted the Women in Business Symposium as part of Discover Weekend for prospective MBAs.
- Social Recruiting Bootcamp webinar: Susan pairs up with the fantastic Steve Boese on creating a social recruiting strategy.
- Social Media Plus : Susan visited her hometown (Philadelphia, PA) to share wisdom and lessons learned on how to create a social recruiting strategy and best practices that work.
- Recruiting Innovation Summit @ Facebook HQ: Susan served as the host and Emcee of ERE’s Fall Summit in Palo Alto, CA.
- Jumpstart Your Job Search With a Strong Personal Brand: Susan talked brands at Media Bistro’s Career Circus in New York, NY.
- Why Social Recruiting Isn’t All That Social: Susan joined David Kippen from Evviva Brands to present at the Recruiting Innovation Summit at LinkedIn HQ, Mountain View, CA.
- Branding Yourself As a Recruiter: Susan led a session at Recruit DC, the region’s coolest unconference.
- The Social Media Thing: Susan joined a panel at IACPR’s annual conference in Philadelphia.
- Just Because You Can Talk Doesn’t Mean You Can Interview: Susan led a virtual session for the Career Summit 2010.
- ERE’s Social Recruiting Conference: Susan spoke on how to use Twitter effectively for recruiting, at Best Buy HQ.
- Vanderbilt’s Career Moves: Susan led five national sessions of Career Moves, an alumni day-long job searching and career development class.
- Georgetown MBAs: Susan showed how branding yourself is just like Marketing 101 for one of her favorite audiences: First-Year MBAs at Georgetown University.
- Fannie Mae Career Day: Susan was featured at Fannie Mae’s Career Day–a career development event open to thousands of Fannie Mae employees.
- Technology for Recruiting: Susan presented a breakout session on incorporating technology into recruiting and career management for the MBACSC national conference.
- Successful Career Management: Susan led a Women’s Initiative Event for Deloitte on managing your career trajectory.
- Aspiring Women in Business: Susan spoke to The George Washington University Women In Business membership.
- Going Green: Susan moderated a panel and offered her books for signing at the National Net Impact Conference, the largest conference for business professionals interested in corporate social responsibility.
- Down in Blacksburg!: Susan headlined an event for over 100 undergraduates at Virginia Tech.
- Career Advice: Susan stopped by Hollins University to speak at an event sponsored by Hollins and the New VA Corridor Technology Council.
- Books for a good cause: Susan was featured at Arlington Writes, a Barnes and Noble benefit event for the Arlington Public Library.
- Creating a Personal Brand: Susan shared her Personal Brand Strategy with Net Impact members in an Issues in Depth Webinar.
- Job Searching for Gen Y: Susan led two Gen Y branding sessions at the Alpha Delta Pi Grand Convention in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Live Resume Reviews: Susan signed books and gave resume reviews at the Vanderbilt University Bookstore on the Vanderbilt campus. Learn more.
- The Real World: After College: Susan led the keynote address for “The Real World” at Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana. A book signing followed the event.
- Oprah and Friends Radio: Susan was featured on XM Radio’s Oprah and Friends Channel, interviewed by financial expert and Today Show correspondent Jean Chatzky.
- Career Teleconference Series: Susan continued her Spring Teleconference Series with the first in a series of three entitled “Help! I Still Don’t Know What Kind of Job or Career I Want” .
- Rick Gillis Radio: Susan was the featured guest on the Rick Gillis radio show, based in Houston, TX.