Finally, some good news this first quarter! Here in the U.S., employers added 379,000 jobs in February 2021—the largest monthly increase since October 2020—and January 2021 gains were revised higher to 166,000 jobs, according to the U.S. Labor Department.
Like many of you, we believe work matters. It puts food on the table and brings meaning to our every day. Now more than ever, we want to do whatever we can to help connect job seekers with opportunities to return to work. In our first-ever ‘companies that are hiring’ article, we’re excited to shine a spotlight on this diverse group of organizations that collectively have more than 1,200 jobs open in the United States and more than 1,650 opportunities globally.
RED WING SHOE COMPANY
Industry: Retail & Manufacturing
Whether on the factory floor, in a retail store, or at Red Wing Shoe Company’s corporate office, everyone’s ideas are valued. Employees are unified by the values of respect, integrity, community, and excellence; they honor their brands and promise to do the right thing for customers and one another. Here, you will feel part of a family who cares about each other, can bring your whole self to work, and help to build a legacy.
- Number of U.S. Job Opportunities: 250
- Hiring in These Locations: Manufacturing - Red Wing, MN; Corporate - Red Wing, MN & Remote work options; Retail - Across the U.S.
- Actively Hiring: Production Operators; Retail Store Managers; Managers in Training-Retail; Product Developer; HR Business Partner (HRBP-Labor Relations); Software Developer; Manufacturing Supervisor
To learn more about Red Wing Shoe Company and to apply visit: https://www.redwingshoeco.com/careers
Industry: Apparel & Retail
At lululemon, employees work together to elevate the world. Everything they do is rooted in the belief that, together with their guests, partners, and communities, they can create positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. Lululemon’s purpose comes to life every day through their ‘Impact Agenda,’ which comprises three pillars: Be Human, Be Well, and Be Planet. Here, you’ll be part of a company committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, make an impact, and be celebrated.
- Number of Global Job Opportunities: 1,000+
- Number of U.S. Job Opportunities: 500+
- Hiring in These Locations: Across the U.S.
- Actively Hiring: Retail - Educators, Key Leaders, Store Managers; Product - Senior Designer Men's, Designer, Women's Outerwear; Technology - Lead Software Engineer, Technology Manager
To learn more about lululemon and to apply, search their U.S. careers page.
Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative. People use it to reconnect with themselves and discover new things to try. Pinterest is creating a company that includes all people and building a product that reflects a diverse population of 450+ million Pinners. They believe in supporting people to be their whole self, from physical to mental wellness. In support of this, you’ll be offered a robust benefits package.
- Number of Global Job Opportunities: 200+
- Number of U.S. Job Opportunities: 100+
- Hiring in These Locations: Toronto, CA; Dublin, IE; Sydney, AU; São Paulo, BR; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL
- Actively Hiring in: Sales, Engineering, Product, Business Development, Marketing, Communications & PR, People (HR)
To learn more about Pinterest and to apply visit: https://www.pinterestcareers.com/
MarketAxess is a driving force in transforming the way the $100+ trillion credit market (3x the size of the stock market) trades bonds, moving away from analog, phone-based trading to a fully electronic marketplace. They are a 20-year-old company that feels like a startup, but with the stability and resources of one of the highest-performing companies in the S&P 500. Here, you'll have the ability to have ownership over your work and interact directly with their most senior leaders - no matter your title.
- Number of Global Job Opportunities: 40+
- Number of U.S. Job Opportunities: 30+
- Hiring in These Locations: New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; London, UK
- Actively Hiring: Applications Developer, Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer
To learn more about MarketAxess and to apply visit: https://www.marketaxess.com/careers/current-openings
DANONE NORTH AMERICA
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods
Working at Danone North America means being part of a leading food and beverage B Corp™, and working together to make sure their brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. Here, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family.
- Number of Global Job Opportunities: 425+
- Number of U.S. Job Opportunities: 80+
- Hiring in These Locations: Utah; Colorado; White Plains, NY
- Actively Hiring in: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Transformation
To learn more about Danone North America and to apply visit: https://careers.danone.com/en-global/
Industry: Financial Services
Fannie Mae is adapting, innovating, and offers a variety of work. Professionals working there value their relationships with colleagues and welcome diverse perspectives. Here, you’ll be motivated by the impact you can have on customers and by making a future where affordable homeownership and rental opportunities are more accessible for all.
- Number of U.S. Job Opportunities: 250
- Hiring in These Locations: Washington, DC; Reston, VA; Herndon, VA; Plano, TX
- Actively Hiring in: Technology (Software Engineer, Architects, Developers, Information Security); Risk Management; Financial Management
To learn more about Fannie Mae and to apply visit: https://www.fanniemae.com/careers/search-all-jobs
EMPLOYER BRAND JOBS
If you are an employer branding or recruitment marketing professional looking for your next opportunity, we encourage you to search #EBJobs on Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter, as well visit employerbrandjobs.com. You can also ask to join The Employer Brand Forum private group on Facebook where #EBjobs are often shared (be sure to answer the three required membership questions).
Whether you are looking for a job for yourself, a friend, or a family member, we hope you'll join us in helping to get people back to work by sharing these opportunities (and this post). Together, let's help you or someone else find that next step, dream job, or work with meaning.